- Becoming an Actuary
- Explanation of an Actuary
- Actuarial Exam Preparation
- Studying For and Passing Your Actuarial Exams
- Becoming a Certified Actuary
- Obtaining Your Actuary License
- Actuary Career Training, Advancement and Other Qualifications
- Risk and How Actuaries Manage It
- Actuarial Master’s Degree Programs
- The Nature of Actuary Career Work
Category Archives: Actuarial Schools
Mathematical and statistical methods will be used within actuarial science within the financial industries. An actuary will usually work within all different types of business or business analyst jobs, specifically within the fields of finance, economics and insurance.
All organizations will take certain risk measures as they begin engaging in business initiatives with the public at large. An actuary is going to analyze or review many different things, such as, evaluation of:
When choosing your college major, if you like statistics and mathematics, pursuing actuarial science could be a good choice for you to make. There isn’t one “best” school, rather many schools that will be excellent choices for you dependent on … Continue reading
If you’re interested in pursuing a career as an actuary, there are going to be things you can do in order to prepare for this career, and do so while you’re still in college.
Programs in actuarial science will train students toward the eventual career as an actuary. An actuary is a professional that calculates the statistical probabilities of events. An actuary will most often deal with the determination of the most effective ways … Continue reading